DD Tarp Pole - 1.8m (x2)
Modular aluminium tarp poles
Available in a set of 2 x 1.8m poles, with included carry bag!
Increase your options and perfect your tarp set-up with the lightweight and portable DD Tarp Poles x 2, each pole extendable to 1.8m.
Adjustable to any height from 0.6m up to 1.8m. Using 2, 3 or 4 of the sections makes this pole suitable for use with many tarp and tent set-ups.
These poles are some of the lightest available of their kind, perfect for adding to a long-distance hiking pack or expeditions into the wild places.
Modular construction and solid support
These Tarp Poles have 4 sections which firmly slot together, allowing a variation of heights and tension for your DD Tarp or SuperLight Tent. Weighing under 400g per pole, this aluminium pole ensures a sturdy set-up without weighing you down on the way to the campsite.
|Up to 1.8m
|Silver / bare aluminium
|390g per pole
|2 x Pole (4 sections per pole), Carry Bag
- Four detachable sections per pole
- Pointed at one end for slotting through eyelets and attachment loops, or pitching directly into the ground.
- Plastic ferrule to avoid damaging tarp material or groundsheets.
- Secure modular set-up allows different lengths up to 1.8m
- Lightweight at 390g per pole
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.