DD Cord (10m)
Recommended for your tarp ridgeline
This strong cord is what we recommend to suspend your tarp. It offers good grip on trees, making it the perfect go-to ridgeline rope – but can also be put to a variety of camping uses.
Not sure if you need 10 metres? To suspend a tarp we find 6m of rope is the happy minimum, which leaves you with the option of using the extra 4m for anything you require. Perhaps as a washing line, or mooring rope for your canoe!
|Size||10m length (6mm thick)|
10m black nylon rope-weave cord - 6mm thick
Not for use as hammock suspension
We do not recommend this cord for use as hammock suspension. Please see our 'hammock suspension' for options we recommend.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.