DD SuperLight - Solo Mesh Tent1 person bug-proof inner - fits inside XL Pyramid Tent
Sleep completely bug-free with this compact mesh tent!
This insect-proof mesh shelter is the ideal place to escape from bugs and midges - and at less than 500g / 17oz, it's an incredibly lightweight addition to your rucksack. It can be used on its own, with a Tarp or in conjunction with the DD SuperLight - XL Pyramid Tent to provide a whole wealth of options!
Ideal for solo hikers and campers in dry climes when used by itself, or fully compatible with the DD SuperLight - XL Pyramid Tent to create a waterproof and bug-proof shelter, with a huge porch area. Ideal for storing damp rucksacks, boots or other equipment to keep your sleeping area clutter-free.
This ultra-fine mesh means you will be protected from every insect - from the mosquito to the miniscule Scottish midge!
Easy to pitch
Please note: This is designed to fit the The DD Superlight - XL - Pyramid tent: It will not fit the DD Superlight - Pyramid tent.
|Size||L: 240cm, W: 90cm, H: 135cm|
|Weight||480g (excluding pegs and guys)|
|Includes||DD SuperLight - Solo Mesh Tent, 5 x SuperLight Pegs, 2 x Guy-Lines (2m)|
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack)
- Made from ultra-fine bug mesh and single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU-coated floor
- Campatible with the DD SuperLight - XL - Pyramid Tent - when used together a large porch area is created.
- Central reinforcement at the top to accommodate a hiking pole
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Taped seams
- Central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Zippered arc entrance
- Metal eyelet in centre of tent floor to slot your hiking pole
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.