DD Jura 2 - Sleeping Bag
The hammock-friendly sleeping bag - 2 sizes
Getting into a standard sleeping bag while inside a hammock isn't always easy – so here is our solution.
Comfortable for use in temperatures down to -5C, the DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag is central-zipped with a waterproof footbox – designed to let you step into it on wet ground, pull it up around you and sit back into your hammock!
|Regular and XL
|Dark green with black footbox
|1700g or 2100g
|Jura 2 - Sleeping Bag, stuff sack
Ripstop nylon shell with water-repellent coating, filled with microfibre
Waterproof footbox (inside and out) made from Oxford nylon
Large, sturdy centre zip for ease of entry
Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
2 internal mesh pockets set at an angle to prevent items falling out
DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag Regular Size:
Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2in or 188cm
Chest size: comfy up to 44in or 112cm chest
Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
Compressed Packed Size: 26cm x 22cm x 21cm
Weight: 1.7kg or 60oz
DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag XL Size:
Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 5in or 200cm
Chest size: comfy up to 49in or 127cm chest
Shoe size: max 13 UK (48 EU and 13.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
Compressed Packed Size: 29cm x 23cm x 23cm
Weight: 2.1kg or 74oz
Storing your DD insulation
When storing for long periods of time, we recommend you loosen the straps on the compression sack.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- Children should be supervised when using this product
- Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.