DD Bishop BagAn easy solution for storing and carrying your gear!
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
Waterproof hammock and tarp storage, at base-camp or on the go!
The DD Bishop Bag is a incredibly versatile and waterproof storage bag for your hammock or tarp.
With a draw cord opening on both ends, the Bishop Bag is designed to be set up along your tarp ridge-line or hammock suspension, similarly to our very popular DD Hammock Sleeve.
When it comes time to pack up camp, your hammock can be quickly and easily stuffed into one side of the bag, pulled closed and thrown into your rucksack - getting you back on to the trail faster, and keeping your other gear dry at the same time!
Just looking for a way to organise your gear? The DD Bishop Bag can be used as a simple stuff-sack for clothing, food or equipment...with the added benefit that there is no "wrong way up"!
|Size||38cm x 25cm (flat); 15cm opening diameter; 6l capacity|
|Includes||DD Bishop Bag|
- Polyester waterproof material to keep your gear dry
- Draw-cord opening at both ends allows a customisable set-up
- 15cm opening diameter, with a 6 litre capacity for easy storage of your hammock or tarp
- Measures 38cm x 25cm when laid flat
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.