DD Hammock Sleeve - MCTo ease setup and protect your DD Hammock
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
A handy accessory for any hammock camper, the DD Hammock Sleeve not only keeps your hammock dry when not in use, but also makes it loads easier to roll up and pack away into your rucksack or stuff bag! Keep it bunched around the suspension cord, ready to extend over the hammock in a sudden shower.
Whether you've left your hammock in the woods or in your garden, the DD Hammock Sleeve lets you protect it from wet weather while you head out to explore the wild (or head indoors for lunch!)
The sleeve also allows for easy roll-up and storage of your hammock.
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern – available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
Compatible with all our hammocks.
If you require a sleeve for your tarp, or even for storing your hammock and tarp together in one – you may also like our XL Sleeve.
|Size||2.8m x 15cm|
2.8m-long waterproof cover for all regular DD hammocks
Drawcord at each end
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.