DD Junior Frontline HammockFor big adventures with the little ones!
New - Big adventures await in a small package! Also includes a free kids-sized T shirt!*
If you're looking to get your kids into hammock camping as early as possible to set them up for a life of nature and adventure, then look no further than the DD Junior Frontline Hammock!
Following the same design as our best-selling DD Frontline Hammock, the junior version retains all the same comfort, breathability and ease-of use as it's big brother, just in a smaller 1.9m x 1.1m size (compared to 2.7m x 1.4m for the full size model).
Featuring an integrated mosquito net across the whole hammock to keep out any unwanted guests (right down to the tiny Scottish midge). The net is suspended on easy to fit spreader poles (40cm width). You can also roll the net up onto the poles to keep it out the way...or even flip the whole hammock upside down on insect-free days and nights!
Breathable and user-friendly
Two base layers of comfortable, breathable polyster ensure that your child remains comfortable throughout the whole night in warm conditions. When it gets chillier, an Inflatable Mat can be slotted between the layers for extra insulation - or even attach the DD Underblanket for deep winter warmth!
Setting up is a piece of cake, just like all our hammocks. 4m of webbing on either side is used to suspend the hammock between trees, and elastic cord holds the mosquito net away from the body. It's as simple as that - great practice for a lifetime of camping ahead!
4 pouch pockets (1 in each corner) are great for storing accessories: torches, hats & gloves, even toys!
Please note: This hammock is not waterproof. We would recommend pairing this hammock with the DD Tarp 2x2 - the perfect compact size to cover the hammock and keep the user dry in bad weather!
*Free T-shirt: Comes with a free XS-sized "Forest" design T-shirt! An ideal size for young children
|Size||1.9m x 1.1m - suitable for children up to 4ft / 120cm|
|Weight||750g (hammock only)|
|Includes||Hammock, 2 x 4m Webbing, 2 x Spreader Poles, 2 x Elastic Cord|
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - suspended with spreader poles for a roomy interior!
- 2 x foldable lightweight spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 4 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 8m strong suspension webbing (4m each end)
- Stuff sack
DD Tarp 2x2
DD Hammock Sleeve
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.