DD Tarp 3x3 - UV50+Strong protection from storms and UV rays alike
NEW - Our first first UV protective tarp
The DD Tarp 3x3 - UV50+ is made from material that deflects over 98% of UVA and UVB - sun rays that can be harmful with prolongued exposure.
This means that you can relax underneath this lightweight and versatile tarp in hot, sunny climates or cloudless days, catching some shade without worrying about the harmful effects of UV exposure.
Use it during a tropical hammock camping trip, as a beachside shelter between swims, or as a simple but effective awning for your garden or vehicle.
Protection from sun and storms
This tarp provides shelter not only from the sun, but from stormy and rainy conditions too - just like the rest of our range of tarps.
Featuring our time-tested and heard-wearing 3,000mm-rated waterproof PU coating throughout, as well as fully taped seams, you can be assured of a dry night no matter what the weather throws at you.
Multiple attachments mean endless options
With 19 sturdy attachment points around the edge of the tarp and along the ridge-line, the DD Tarp 3x3 - UV50+ is versatile enough for any kind of camping application.
Perfectly sized for an individual hammock shelter as an A-Frame or Diamond set up along a ridge-line, or used by itself in a huge range of different configurations to suit your needs.
|Size||3m x 3m|
|Weight||790g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||DD Tarp 3x3 - UV50+, 4 x Pegs, 4 x Guy-Lines|
- UV50+ rated material provides protection against 98% of UVA and UVB rays
- PU-coated 190T polyester with a 3,000mm waterproof rating
- Fully taped seams througout
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Packed size: Approx 24cm x 14cm x 4cm
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
- Children should be supervised when using this product
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.