DD Scarba Sleeping bag - Regular Size
Lightweight, 2-season sleeping bag
Introducing DD's lighter, warm-weather sleeping bag
The DD Scarba Sleeping Bag offers a comfortable night's sleep when camping in the spring and summer months (or in the warmer parts of the world)!
With a comfort level of 8C and above, this soft and lightweight sleeping bag has a waterproof footbox similar to our Jura 2 model. So even when the ground's wet, you can use the Scarba's waterproof footbox to keep your feet dry while you're sitting at the door of your tent to make a morning brew!
Featuring side zipped entry, the Scarba is best suited for tent and bivi camping but can also be used in a DD Hammock.
Note for hammock campers: For cooler weather and for convenient central-zippered closure (which is more hammock-friendly), you might find the DD Jura 2 Sleeping Bag more suitable.
|Includes||DD Scarba Sleeping Bag, compression bag|
• Ripstop nylon shell and microfibre filling
• Waterproof footbox (inside and out)
• Side zip
• Neck and zip baffles, and an adjustable hood to be closed snugly around you
• 1 internal velcro-fastened pocket set at an angle to prevent items falling out
DD Scarba Sleeping Bag Regular Size:
• Height: comfy for people up to 6ft 2in or 188cm
• Shoe size: max 11 UK (46 EU and 11.5 USA) if wearing boots inside bag
• Compressed Packed Size: 22cm x 18cm x 18cm
• Weight: 950g or 34oz
Storing your DD insulation
When storing for long periods of time, we recommend you loosen the straps on the compression sack.
• Store in a cool, dry, dark place
• Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
• Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
• Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
• Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
• Not suitable for children under 3 years
• Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.