DD Recycled - Tarp 3 - Olive DrabSize: 3m x 2.9m
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
*NEW - DD Recycled range*
We all love exploring the outdoors, and with that comes a duty to preserve and protect the wild places that we appreciate so much.
The all-new DD Recycled - Tarp 3 maintains the same level of stormproofing and protection as our time-tested DD Tarp range. However, to increase sustainability and help to keep single-use plastics out of our environment, the main material body is made from approximately 258 recyled plastic bottles. We plan to expand our range of recycled tarps and recycled hammocks in the near future.
Stormproof and versatile
At a size of 3m x 2.9m, this tarp is perfectly sized for a huge range of uses. 19 strong attachment points (16 round the edges/corners, 3 across the ridge-line) provide ample opportunity for you to set up the tarp either as a shelter above one of our standard-sized hammocks, or in as many ways as you can imagine as a ground shelter.
Full seam-taping and a 3,000mm waterproof-rated PU coating across the whole tarp provides the weatherproofing, so you can be assured that even in truly torrential downpours you can relax with your gear whilst remaining safe and dry underneath your tarp.
For the coverage on offer, this tarp packs down small and keeps your pack weight light, so there is no end to where you can take it. Multi-day hike, bikepacking trip or a simple forest camp nearby - make sure you do not leave home without it!
Please note: You may notice that the DD Recycled - Tarp 3 does cost a little more when compared to the DD Tarp 3x3. Manufacturing recycled products does add extra costs, and we are simply charging the extra small amount to cover this.
All DD Tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||3m x 2.9m|
|Weight||770g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||DD Recycled - Tarp 3, 4 x Pegs, 4 x Guy Lines|
- Material body made from approximately 258 recycled plastic bottles
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
Packed size: Approx 24cm x 14cm x 4cm
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
Ridge line loks
DD XL Sleeve
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
- Children should be supervised when using this product
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.