DD Tarp S
Small day shelter
A handy solution for wet weather out on the trail, the DD Tarp S is unobtrusive and lightweight. Perfect for ground bivi camping, it provides plenty of shelter for one person and gear - and also makes a great quick-setup day shelter, tent porch extension or ground sheet.
Small but sturdy
Its 19 re-inforced attachment points allow for a number of setup options. Take the Tarp S with you on a backpacking trip for convenient dry cover, during rest stops and lunch breaks - or use it as either a ground sheet or top cover for bivi camping. Festival-goers can also enjoy extra camping (or partying) coverage during those inevitable downpours!
Due to its size, we don't recommend this tarp as a hammock shelter. For hammocks, opt for the DD Tarp 3x3, or the DD Tarp M.
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||2.8m x 1.5m|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown |
|Weight||450g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp S, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
DD Pegs & Guy Lines x 6 – create even more setup options!
Ridge Line Loks
DD XL Sleeve
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.