DD Tarp 2x2 - Olive GreenCompact & lightweight coverage
New - Light & compact bivvi or Junior Hammock shelter.
Introducing the DD Tarp 2x2 - one of DD Hammocks most compact tarps. Ideal for use as a lightweight bivvi cover, groundsheet, or as a stormproof hammock shelter for the DD Junior Frontline Hammock!
This tarp is smaller in area, though offers no less weather and water protection than what you would normally expect from a DD Tarp. The material is fully PU coated to a waterproof rating of 3,000mm, and strong seam-taping gives extra piece of mind when rain is on the horizon.
9 reinforced attachment points provide excellent levels of set-up versatility to the DD Tarp 2x2. It is simple to set up in an A-frame or diamond shelter configuration above the DD Junior Frontline Hammock (children can learn in seconds!), or get creative with bivvi-style shelters lower to the ground.
|Size||2m x 2m|
|Includes||Tarp 2x2, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
9 tough reinforced attachment points: 8 around the sides and corners, and 1 central to use with a ridge-line
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
- Children should be supervised when using this product
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.