DD SuperLight - Tipi - Mesh Inner
Bugproof inner for the DD Tipi Tent
Spacious insect protection
Keep you, your family and your gear bug-free with the DD SuperLight - Tipi - Mesh Inner. The Mesh Inner can comfortably sleep up to 3 adults, or a family of 4!
Lightweight and compact
The DD SuperLight - Tipi - Mesh Inner weighs in at an incredible 950g excluding pegs with a seriously small pack size for a product of this type. This is a perfect tent for any sort of adventure: from campsite weekends with the kids to lightweight backpacking.
The fully waterproof floor, secured with 8 SuperLight Pegs, keeps you isolated from damp ground, whilst a SuperLight Tarp can be erected above, giving shelter from the weather.
L: 320cm, W: 250cm, H:200cm
Packed size: 28cm x 16cm x 13cm
For standalone use, we suggest purchasing either a DD Tarp Pole - XL Size or a DD Tarp Pole - 2.2m separately.
When using with the DD Tarp Pole, we recommend removing the plastic foot at the base of the pole in order to slot it through the floor eyelet: this achieves the most secure set-up.
DD Tipi (Outer tent) Expected back in stock Summer 2022!
|Size||L: 320cm, W: 250cm, H: 200cm|
|Colour||Olive Green / Black|
|Weight||950g excl. pegs|
|Includes||Mesh inner tent, SuperLight Pegs x 9, Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 3 adults or a young family of 4.
- Super light weight of 950g excluding pegs.
- Smallest possible pack size for a tent of this size.
- Easily set up in conjuction with a DD Tarp
- Walls made from ultra-fine bug mesh with a fully waterproof 3,000mm PU-coated single-layer floor.
- Reinforced metal eyelets at the top of the tent, and in the centre of tent floor to slot your Tarp pole (purchased separately)
- SuperLight Pegs included for securing the floor.
DD SuperLight - Tipi
DD Tarp Pole - 2.2m
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.