DD SuperLight - Tarp XL - Olive Green
Extra large version of our Superlight Tarp
Weighing in at under 700g, the DD Superlight - Tarp XL is the ideal companion for those who want more shelter but still wish to carry less. Like its younger brother the DD SuperLight Tarp, this is an ultra-portable shield against the elements. From solo campers needing extra space to groups needing to keep it light, the DD Superlight - Tarp XL has you covered.
All the cover you need – ready to take anywhere
19 reinforced attachment points allow for a variety of setup options, from a hammock cover to an open or closed ground shelter. Ideal for lightweight backpacking or adventure sports like cycling, climbing or trail running, the DD SuperLight - Tarp XL will keep you dry on rest stops while keeping your pack weight to an absolute minimum.
Tough and highly versatile
As with the standard XL Tarp, this model is ideal for Scout groups and provides ample living space for survivalists and bushcraft enthusiasts.
Cook underneath the tarp on your wild camp, use it as a ground sheet, cover your kayak or touring bike with it, craft it into a tipi-tent... the Superlight - Tarp XL's uses extend well beyond hammock cover!
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||4.5m x 2.9m|
|Weight||690g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||SuperLight Tarp XL, 4 x SuperLight pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
- Made from ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm PU waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
DD SuperLight pegs & guy lines x 6 – create even more setup options!
Storing your DD Superlight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.