DD Pyramid Tent - MCDD Multicam version of our ever popular Pyramid Tent design.
Ventilated and waterproof
Remaining lightweight, this tent has a full 3,000mm rated waterproof PU coating (complete with fully taped seams) and will keep the storms at bay throughout all your future adventures.
A waterproof vent opposite the door helps to prevent the build up of condensation, whilst the large door itself can be rolled back and affixed in place for those long dry evenings.
*We are unable to print our complex Multicam pattern onto our SuperLight material and therefore the DD Pyramid Tent - MC is made from the same 180T polyester as our time-tested range of DD Tarps. This is still a lightweight tent despite the small weight difference, and ensures full weather protection in some very tough conditions.
Note: DD Hiking Pole recommended for set-up (not included).
Download DD Pyramid Tents Instructions (PDF)
|Size||L: 245cm, W: 200cm, H: 125cm|
|Weight||670g (excluding pegs & guy-lines|
|Includes||Tent, pegs x 13, guylines (2m) x 5|
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack) or 2 people
- Fully printed in DD Multicam, enabling seamless camouflage in woodland environments
- Made from 180T Polyester, with 3,000mm-rated fully waterproof PU coating throughout
- 1 central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Taped seams
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out the way
- Small back wall vent to increase air flow and prevent condensation
- 4 optional guy-out points (1 at each corner) for extra security in windy conditions
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.