DD SuperLight - Pyramid TentTo use with its mesh counterpart or on its own
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent is designed to be used on top of the DD SuperLight Pyramid Mesh Tent (sold separately) to create a 2-layer tipi style set-up. And at just 460g (excluding pegs/guys), it won't weigh you down on the trail!
Frame-free and single layered, the SuperLight Pyramid Tent is a great solution when travelling light or for minimalist backpacking.
With slim pegging tabs and a central top loop, the tent can be pitched in 2 ways - either suspended from a branch/overhead point using guy rope; or propped up from underneath using just 1 hiking pole.
This tent comes with 13 of our strong SuperLight pegs and 5 black SuperLight guy-lines, however also included with every tent are 2 extra spare pegs, and a full set of fluorescent guy-lines. This means that you can choose between stealthy black, or bright guy-lines for visibility at night.
Ventilated and waterproof
Spacious for a solo camper plus a rucksack, or comfortable for 2 people, this tent has a 3000mm PU coating plus a sheltered side door - so it'll keep you dry in stormy weather. Its air vent prevents condensation inside too!
The DD SuperLight Pyramid Tent can be used either on its own or with the mesh tent to camp on a backpacking adventure, or simply as a day shelter on a hike.
Packed size - 28cm x 15cm x 11cm
Note: DD Hiking Pole recommended for set-up (not included).
Download DD SuperLight - Pyramid Tent Instructions (PDF)
|Size||L: 245cm, W: 200cm, H: 125cm|
|Weight||460g excl. pegs & guylines|
|Includes||SuperLight pegs x 13, Spare Pegs x 2, Black guylines (2m) x 5, Fluorescent guylines (2m) x 5|
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack) or 2 people
- Made from single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU coating throughout
- 1 central top loop to tie off to an overhead point or tree
- Taped seams
- Zippered entrance which can be rolled up and fastened out the way
- Small back wall vent to increase air flow and prevent condensation
- 4 optional guy-out points (1 at each corner) for extra security in windy conditions
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.