DD Frontline HammockBug-proof and breathable
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
Our popular DD Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base and its mosquito net built in - meaning that it excels in various climates.
With the webbing pre-fitted and 60cm wide spreader poles/elastic included to raise the net for a spacious interior, the Frontline's ease of setup makes it a great all-round system suitable for users with any level of hammock camping experience. Pair it with a DD Underblanket to camp in comfort during the colder months, or take it on a tropical expedition - its netting and breathable material make it an ideal jungle hammock.
Sleep 100% bug-free with the Frontline Hammock's insect net zipped up, or simply unzip both sides and roll up to secure out of the way. Alternatively, suspend the hammock with the net on the bottom to lounge out in the sun!
Also featuring 4 internal pouches that can be used on the interior of the hammock, or the exterior when suspended with the net on the bottom. Ideal for storing your essentials and valuables!
*Limited edition - small quantity in stock* DD Frontline Hammock - Forest green now available.
This hammock is not waterproof. For similar functionality but with waterproof base layers, see the DD Travel Hammock.
Spec Sheet for the DD Frontline Hammock
|Size||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown, Jet black or Sunset Orange|
|Weight||850g (hammock only)|
|Includes||Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10m), elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack|
|Weight limit||125 kg|
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - suspended with 60cm spreader poles for a roomy interior!
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
DD Tarp 3x3
DD Hammock Sleeve
DD hammock safety
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.