DD Frontline Hammock - KING Size
Our biggest bugproof hammock yet, fit for royalty!
**NEW - Relax in super-sized comfort**
The DD Frontline - King Size is our biggest hammock yet! Measuring in at 3.2m x 1.7m and fitted with 2 x 80cm spreader poles to maximise its massive interior space. This hammock provides the ultimate in comfort for taller campers or all those wishing for extra room at camp.
From cold weather camps to the deepest jungles, the DD Frontline Hammock - King Size features a dual-layered design to house extra insulation as well as a fully bugproof integrated net for total insect protection. For even more options, unzip the nug net and stow underneath for an open night under the stars!
Easy set up
Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m on either side), this hammock is ready to go whenever you are. Even though this hammock is king-sized, set-up time still takes the crown for speediness!
This hammock is designed for use by 1 person only.
We recommend using this hammock with DD Tarp XL (4.5m x 3m) to get the most effective coverage.
|3.2m x 1.7m
|1250g excl. webbing and poles
|Frontline Hammock King Size, Webbing (10m), 2 x 1m elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack
- Massive 3.2m x 1.7m size (flat size)
Breathable double-layered design with velcro tab closure – insert a partially inflated sleeping mat between the layers in cooler weather to provide extra insulation
Ultra-fine built in mesh mosquito net: zips closed and protects against all kinds of insects (even the tiny Scottish midge!)
2 x 80cm spreader poles to maximise the extra space inside, with elastic cord included for suspension
- Features 4 internal pockets for safe storage of valuables, all kept within easy reach
Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
DD Tarp XL
DD Tarp 4x4
DD hammock safety
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.