DD Hammock Mosquito Net100% bug protection for our open hammocks
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
If you have a non-netted hammock such as the Camping or Scout hammock, you may find you'd like the option of insect protection, depending on your location! The Bushmasters Hammock Mosquito Net offers 360 degrees of ultra-fine netting, featuring zippered entry, suspender poles with elastic to raise it, and secure drawcord closure at each end.
This net was developed along with Bushmasters.co.uk, who run military and jungle survival and training courses in the Amazon rainforest. So you can be sure it will keep out all insects – including the Scottish midge!
|Size||Suitable for all DD Hammocks (up to 2.7m long)|
|Includes||Hammock Mosquito Net, Elastic Cord, 2 x Spreader Poles, stuff sack|
Fine-mesh netting (keeps out all insects) with 2 drawcord openings at each end, through which to feed the hammock webbing
2 x lightweight compact spreader poles, to create 70cm of width
2 x lengths of elastic cord to suspend the net
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.