DD Camping HammockOur easy-to-use original hammock
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
The DD Camping Hammock is DD's original hammock - It is enjoyed the world over by beginners and seasoned hammock campers alike!
Simple yet effective
Strong and lightweight, the DD Camping Hammock suits a range of uses from leisure to wild camping. It also benefits from two zip-open layers – for you to put Inflatable Mat between for added insulation.
Whether you're planning to lounge under the sun in your garden or spend a night amongst the trees in the wild, you can rely on the Camping Hammock for optimum comfort and durability. You have the option to use it alone, add rain protection with a DD Tarp, and attach a DD Underblanket using the 4 tabs on the sides for extra warmth in the colder months.
For easy storage of essentials and valuables, the DD Camping Hammock has 2 pouch pockets on the interior - ideal for keeping tabs on all your equipment!
The Camping Hammock's four handy side loops allow you to hang light gear (or the DD Beer Holder!) from the side of your hammock as well as attaching an Underblanket (for insulation) below your hammock.
We recommend a DD Hammock Sleeve to make this hammock even easier to store, set up and keep dry whilst not in use.
This hammock is not waterproof.
Spec Sheet for the DD Camping Hammock
|Size||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)|
|Weight||650g (hammock only)|
|Includes||Camping Hammock, Webbing (10m), stuff sack|
|Weight limit||125 kg|
Breathable, zippered double-layer design – insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather
Two double-sided zippers on the same zipline, for easy open and close
- 4 Tabs (2 on each side) for attaching a DD Underblanket
- 2 pouch pockets for easy gear storage
Pre-fitted with 10m of strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
Includes a stuff sack
DD Tarp 3x3
DD hammock safety
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.