DD Tarp 5x5 - MC
Extra large shelter in DD Multicam
Looking for a large group shelter with multiple set up options? Then the DD Tarp 5 x 5 is the answer! With sufficient shelter to cover a whole camping community, this tarp has been designed to provide dry cover solution for Scouts, teaching and activity groups, team events and work spaces.
Massive size, practicable set up
A massive 25 reinforced attachment points including 9 central attachment points allow for a multitude of set-up options and will ensure that you are not stuck for tie-outs – very handy for a tarp of this size! With the same fully waterproof PU 3000mm coating as the rest of our tarp range, it will provide invaluable protection from all the elements!
Please note that this tarp is not recommended for solo use/shelters – it is simply too big!
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern – available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||5m x 5m|
|Weight||1,900g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp 5 x 5, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
25 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, 9 along the centre.
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
Ridge Line Loks
DD XL Sleeve
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.