DD Tarp XL - MC
Spacious shelter in our own Multicam
At a generous 4.5m x 3m, the DD Tarp XL provides ample storm shelter for small groups and solo campers alike. Its 19 reinforced attachment points allow you to set it up in countless different formations - and its uses extend well beyond hammock cover!
Tough and highly versatile
This model is ideal for Scout groups and provides ample living space for survivalists and bushcraft enthusiasts. Take the DD Tarp XL it on the trail to shelter you and your team on rest stops, use it to cover two hammocks side-by-side – or simply have it all to yourself!
Cook underneath the tarp on your wild camp, use it as a ground sheet, cover your kayak or touring bike with it, craft it into a tipi-tent... We'll let your imagination complete the list.
If you're looking for natural, seamless camouflage then look no further! Research, meticulous design and testing spanning over 2 years has allowed us to bring you our own Multicam (MC) pattern – available across a limited (but growing) product selection. The pattern is designed to blend in with woodlands, mountain environments and more.
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||4.5m x 3m|
|Weight||1120g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp XL, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
Spec Sheet for DD Tarp XL
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 x pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
DD Pegs & Guy Lines x 6 – create even more setup options!
Ridge Line Loks
DD XL Sleeve
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.