DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Groundsheet
Ultralight & waterproof ground protection
NEW - Incredibly lightweight & waterproof footprint for the DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Tarp
The DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Groundsheet has been designed to work in conjuction with the DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Tarp, giving you and your gear protection against moist ground on those far-flung pedal-powered adventures
Simple, innovative set-up
The simple tapered shape of the groundsheet fits within the footprint of the DD SuperLight Bikepacker Tarp, and takes merely seconds to set into place.
Once your Bikepacker Tarp is set up, the groundsheet is spread out underneath. Simply place the looped end of the adjustable straps over your pegs and pull the loose tail ends to tighten everything up via the adjustment buckle - almost any saddle height is catered for. Optionally, you can also peg out the reinforced eyelet on the top end
Lightweight & waterproof
As with all gear designed for bikepacking, weight and pack size is a serious concern - and one we have taken into account! The DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Groundsheet weighs only 150g / 5.2oz, and can be compressed down in its' stuff sack to the size of an apple! Easy to fit inside whatever luggage system you are using on your bike, or even slotted neatly into a jersey or jacket pocket.
Whilst this product has been designed for use with the DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Tarp, it can also be used as a standalone groundsheet for a bivvi-style shelter. Just peg in each attachment point to create a waterproof floor for your mat & sleeping bag
|Size||210cm x 150cm|
|Includes||DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Groundsheet, Stuff Sack|
- Incredibly lightweight, weighing only 150g
- Can be compressed down to approx 12cm x 8cm x 8cm in pack size
- 4 adjustable attachment straps: 2 at the front (wide end) and 2 and the rear (narrow end).
- We recommend attaching the foot end straps to the pair of loops nearest to the foot-end point on the DD SuperLight - Bikepacker Tarp
- Reinforced metal eyelet at the head-end - can be pegged out for an extra-secure set-up
Storing your DD Superlight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.