DD Strong Webbing (10m)
Our standard hammock suspension rope
Already pre-fitted to a number of our hammock models, this rope has excellent grip on trees and can be used as tarp ridgeline as well as hammock suspension.
Simply cut in half for 5 metres of hammock suspension webbing either side, or keep it in your rucksack for a handy campsite spare!
High-strength polyester rope – perfect for using to suspend your DD Hammock!
Please use only with DD products, and do not exceed the 125kg weight limit.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.