DD Inflatable Mat - XLLarger mat for hammock or bivi camping
Out of stock
Enter your email to be notified when back in stock
The DD Inflatable Mat has a tapered foot end, making it ideal to fit inside your hammock as an insulation pad. This larger version is also suitable for the DD XL Frontline Hammock.
It's also great as a roll-out mat for bivi camping. Being just 75cm at its widest point, it saves space and allows you more room for your gear in less spacious sleeping areas.
It's quick and easy to set up: a secure screw valve at the top allows partial self-inflation, allowing you to top it up yourself if required. To pack away, roll it tightly from the foot end upwards.
Note: For a more effective form of hammock insulation in very cold weather, consider a DD Underblanket instead of a mat.
|Size||196 x 75cm x 3.5cm (31cm wide at foot end)|
|Includes||Inflatable Mat, stuff sack|
- Made from 190T polyester with PVC coating
- Packed size: 38cm x 23cm x 23cm
- Thickness: 3.5cm
Do not over-inflate, keep area around the product free of hazards, and do not store away in high heat (over 25C).
Please follow instructions provided with product.
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.