DD Tarp Pole - 2.2m (x2)Modular aluminium tarp poles
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
The DD Tarp Poles - 2.2m are seriously strong, whilst remaining some of the lightest poles available of their kind - ideal for use with our range of tents & tarps.
Modular construction and solid support
The poles consists of 4 separate sections each, which connect robustly together, with the height adjustment coming from a simple-to-use screw system on the base section. There are no preset heights, you can choose the length of the pole down to a milimetre!
A secure plastic foot prevents slipping on the ground and protects the material on your product, whilst the tip section of the pole has a blunt spike designed to slot securely into the eyelets or loops on your tent or tarp. There is also a loop so you can tie off your guy-lines, doubly securing your set-up.
With a very tall maximum height of 2.2m, these poles is strong enough to support some of our largest products for group shelters. However, if you need to stay lower to the ground, you can omit one of the central sections and set the height nice and low to the ground with the screw adjustment.
These 2 poles come supplied with a carry-bag to prevent damage and help to keep all your kit together! Easy to slot into a rucksack or the back of your car, ready for your next adventure.
|Size||Up to 2.2m|
|Colour||Silver / bare aluminium|
|Weight||460g per pole|
|Includes||2 x Poles (4 sections per pole), Carry Bag|
- Four detachable sections per pole:
- 1 x base section, 2 x central sections, and 1 x end section
- Pointed at the end for slotting through eyelets and attachment loops, or pitching directly into the ground.
- Loop next to the pointed end for attaching guy-lines or ridge-lines.
- Plastic footing on the base section to avoid damaging tent/tarp material or groundsheets.
- Secure modular set-up allows different lengths up to 2.2m
- 460g per pole - some of the lightest on offer
- Includes carry bag
- Ensure all pole sections are firmly secured together before use
- Avoid direct contact between pointed end and tarp/tent material
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.