DD Hammock QuiltA versatile alternative to a sleeping bag
In stock and ready to shipSign in to add to wishlist
Comfortable & versatile 3-season hammock insulation
The DD Hammock Quilt makes an ideal comfort solution for spring-to-autumn camping. A lighter alternative to a sleeping bag, the quilt allows for easy and comfortable usage inside your hammock and compliments the DD Underblanket perfectly.
The Hammock Quilt features a three-quarter length opening on the underside, to allow for easy entry and exit when sleeping in a hammock, with an integrated hood and foot covering.
The underside opening features drawstrings round the perimeter – when pulled tighter, the quilt encloses around you. Similarly, the open foot end and hood can be cinched in with drawstrings of their own, essentially turning the quilt into a sleeping bag which wraps around the whole body. Ideal for keeping out an unexpected chilly breeze and retaining extra warmth until the sun rises.
If it warms up, or you want to spread out some more, just loosen the drawstrings and the quilt opens up again!
The DD Hammock Quilt offers its optimum comfort level when used in temperatures down to 2°C (35°F) with an Underblanket.
Whether you use a Hammock Quilt or a sleeping bag for hammock camping is completely down to preference. If you'd like the extra option, consider our hammock-friendly Jura 2 Sleeping Bag – featuring a central zipper and waterproof footbox.
|Size||Comfy for people up to 6ft 5ins|
|Includes||Hammock Quilt, compression sack|
Ripstop nylon quilt, filled with 200gsm synthetic silk.
Three-quarter length opening on the underside to allow easy access.
Drawcords on the underside opening, foot-end opening, and around the hood to adjust fit around the body.
Wider at the torso and narrower at the foot end, for a better fit around your bodyDimensions (laid flat):
Width at top = 65 cm
Width at bottom = 92 cm
Length = 230 cm
Storing your DD insulation
When storing for long periods of time, we recommend you loosen the straps on the compression sack.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.