DD SuperLight - A-Frame Tent [SECOND]
To use with its mesh counterpart or on its own
DD SuperLight A-Frame Tent - for full product info, please see the original product page
Seconds featuring slight oil stains from the sewing machine during the manufacturing process. Only visible in natural light, and does not affect the integrity of the material or coating.
These tents are otherwise 100% as good as new - available now at 50% off!
**Very limited amount available, first come first served!**
Please note: tent seconds are limited to 2x per customer
|Size||L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm|
|Weight||730g (excl. pegs and guy lines)|
|Includes||Tent, 13 x SuperLight pegs, 4 x guylines (2m), Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 zippered entrances: one on each end and one on the side
- Eyelets at both ends to affix structural hiking poles
- Includes 13 Superlight pegs and 4 guylines to secure the tent to the ground
DD Hiking Pole
DD SuperLight - A-Frame - Mesh Tent
Nato Green Mini Line-Loks
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.