DD Bergen Rucksack - Olive GreenThe perfect companion for any outdoor enthusiast
Bigger, tougher, more versatile than ever
Hard-wearing and modular, the 55-litre DD Bergen Rucksack is perfect whatever your adventure: from the day to day commute to exploring the weekends and beyond - you will not need another rucksack.
With a generous 37-litre main body, the three removable pockets add a further 18 litres to make up the 55-litre total capacity. From a hiking pack to permitted hand baggage on most airlines, this rucksack can be taken anywhere – you'll miss it as soon as you leave for a trip without it!
Convertible and spacious with a water resistant lining
The DD Bergen has plenty of space in its main compartment, as well as an array of pockets to keep smaller items secure. The two side pouches are large enough to hold a Frontline Hammock each, and its attachment loops are also fully compatible with the measurements used by the MOLLE system.
The removable pocket on the front is the 8L DD Action Pack. This can be used on its own and includes a strap allowing it to be worn around the shoulders or waist; it has enough space in its central compartment for our Frontline hammock, or our complete SuperLight range with space for a DSLR camera!
Tip: the quickest way to open the side pockets is to fold the material above the zip before using the zipper. When you don't need access to the zippers, leave the material covering them – this takes longer to open the rucksack, making access difficult for thieves and pickpockets.
|Size||55L (37L main + 10L removable pockets + 8L Action pack)|
|Includes||Bergen Rucksack, Action Pack, 2 removable pockets|
Made from 600D Oxford with a PVC inner coating
37-litre main compartment, with one internal pocket and a zippered pocket on the lid
Two detachable side pockets with zip closure
- Improved side pocket design
Detachable DD Action Pack on the front
MOLLE-compatible attachment loop system
- External hydration access
Padded waist strap
Main compartment with mesh separator on the inside
Two side pockets and one front pocket, all with zip closure
Adjustable strap to attach to Bergen or be worn separately around the shoulders or the waist
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.