DD Tarp 3x3 - PRO - MCOur most versatile tarp in our own DD Multicam!
The DD Tarp 3x3 - PRO - MC is back with a new improved design!
Based on our popular 3x3 tarp, and born out of innovation and testing in the field, the DD Tarp 3x3 - PRO offers limitless set-up options and versatility thanks to a number of added features; allowing you to set up your tarp (or multiple tarps!) into any set-up you want:
- NEW Attachment buckles: Now featuring 18 strong buckles (9 buckles on 2 perpendicular sides of the tarp). This allows you to create complex enclosed set-ups, or even attach 2 or more tarps together* - ideal for group camping and larger shelters in bad weather.
- 21 reinforced attachment points: The Tarp 3x3 - PRO adds an extra 2 attachment points, 1 on either side of the ridge-line, to give more options for peg and guy-out points.
- 16 metal eyelets placed on each outer attachment point to allow the DD Tarp 3x3 Pro to be used with poles, or pegged tightly onto the ground.
- Guy line stowage loops: Corner and middle side loops have velcro to allow folding and storing the guy lines when packing - (handy to keep the guy lines tangle-free between uses, while still connected to the tarp for quick set-up).
Measuring in at 3m x 3m, this tarp is the perfect size for individual hammock shelters, as well as a multitude of 1-2 person ground shelters thanks to the many attachment points featured throughout the tarp. If you want all bases covered, this is the tarp to pack for your next trip!
*Please note: We recommend making sure that if you are connecting 2 tarps together the upper tarp overlaps the lower one (if applicable for your set-up), to aid in water run-off. The buckles are placed to allow for this.
All DD Tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||3m x 3m|
|Weight||875g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp 3x3 PRO - MC, 4 x pegs, 4 x guy lines, stuff sack|
21 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the edges, 3 along the ridge-line, 1 on either side of the ridge-line
- 18 Buckles (9 male, 9 female) on 2 perpendicular sides
- 16 x eyelets along the outer attachment points
- 8 hook-and-loop guy-rope holders / stowage loops
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating and a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C)
- Please keep your tarp a safe distance from fires and naked flames at all times.
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
ShippingAll orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.