DD A-Frame Tent - MC
Stormproof and highly camouflaged 2-person tent
Blend into the wilderness with the DD A-Frame Tent - MC.
The same design as our DD SuperLight A-Frame Tent, but in the complex and versatile DD Multicam camouflage pattern. (*Please note: Our Multicam Tents are not quite as light as our SuperLight Tents - please see below for more information.)
The DD A-Frame Tent-MC is designed to be pitched over the top of the DD SuperLight - A-Frame Mesh Tent (sold separately) to create a stormproof and bugproof set-up with 3 separate entrances, but is more than capable when used by itself as a rainy-day shelter, or an even lighter tent when insect protection may not be needed.
Spacious enough for 2 people plus rucksacks, and taking advantage of our very effective DD Multicam pattern, this tent will blend in to all kinds of natural woodland environments keeping your campsite away from prying eyes!
Ventilated and waterproof
The A-Frame Tent-MC has 3 doors, the largest of which on the long side can be raised to form an entrance canopy with the aid of poles or sticks - this creates an ideal viewpoint for relaxing evenings when it's not quite dry!
Remaining lightweight, this tent has a full 3,000mm rated waterproof PU coating (complete with fully taped seams) and will keep the storms at bay throughout your future adventures.
*We are unable to print our complex Multicam pattern onto our SuperLight material and therefore the DD A-Frame Tent - MC is made from the same 180T polyester as our time-tested range of DD Tarps. This is still a lightweight tent despite the small weight difference, and ensures full weather protection in some very tough conditions.
Note: DD Hiking Poles recommended for set-up (not included).
|Size||L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm|
|Weight||930g (Excluding pegs & guy-lines)|
|Includes||Tent, 13 x Pegs, 4 x guylines (2m), Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- DD Multicam print, to allow seamless camouflage in a number of environments
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 zippered entrances: one on each end and one on the side
- Entrances can be rolled and affixed open, or raised to form an entrance canopy with the aid of further Hiking Poles or sticks
- Air vents on either side to help reduce the build up of condensation
- Eyelets at both ends to affix structural hiking poles
- Includes 13 Pegs and 4 guylines to secure the tent to the ground
- L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm
DD SuperLight - A-Frame Mesh Tent
Nato Green Mini Line-Loks
DD Hiking Pole
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.