DD SuperLight Mosquito Net
Lightweight hammock bug net
A compact, lightweight bug net solution for your open hammock.
Easy to use
Designed primarily for use with our DD SuperLight Hammock but also compatible with the Camping and Scout hammocks, this clever net fits around you like a cocoon and is cinched closed with elastic, meaning there's no need for spreader poles. Better yet – you'll barely notice its weight in your backpack!
Leave the DD SuperLight Mosquito Net rolled over one end of your hammock to be deployed in seconds when required.
The internal hanging pocket is tied onto your hammock's suspension cord at both ends, and helps keep the top of the net suspended above you to allow for some extra room.
(Get the SuperLight hammock, tarp and mosquito net in our DD SuperLight Combo and save 10% overall!)
Designed by Dan Spence and Nico Piercy – the guys behind our demo videos on DD TV!
|Size||2.7m x 1.5m|
|Weight||190g (excl. pocket)|
|Includes||SuperLight Mosquito Net, 1 x Hanging Pocket, stuff sack|
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 6ft distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
Children should be supervised when using this product
Not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.