Ultralight Hammock Stand
Lightest, most portable hammock rig in the world!
The lightest hammock stand in the world
No trees? No problem!
Now you can use your hammock wherever you are - no need to rely on forests or hunt for suitable posts. Think beaches, clearings, hill-tops, festivals, gardens… The world is your hangout!
Fits into a backpack
We've been working with the designer of the 'Handy Hammock' (the former name for the stand) and are thrilled to have taken on production of this exciting and very cool hammock stand in-house. Thanks to extensive research, testing and craftsmanship as well as the use of quality materials, this hammock stand is remarkably lightweight without any compromise on stability. It works by anchoring to the ground.
Weighs in at just 1.3kg (46oz)
The Ultralight Hammock Stand is supplied in one small carry bag and is made up of 2 collapsible struts, 6 plates, 12 pegs and cords. Minimal as it looks, it will hold you - it's all to do with physics! Set up correctly using the supplied instructions, this is a sturdy anchor system for a comfy hammock that will support up to 100kg.
Note: Hammock not included
Note: Guy line cord colour can vary
The Ultralight Hammock stand is ready to use with any standard-sized (2.7m long) DD Hammock. To use with a longer hammock, the central spacer cord can be adjusted.
Please read and follow the supplied instructions very carefully.
|Size||72cm x 10cm (folded); set for standard-size DD Hammocks|
|Includes||Complete stand (Struts, pegs, ground plates, guy lines with suspension loops), carry bag|
2 x lightweight, foldable struts made from aircraft-grade aluminium
12 x large anchor pegs with pull loops
6 x ground plates (1 pair to support the struts, 2 pairs for the hammock guy lines) - each separated with spacer cord
Connector guylines with rings (fitted with Amsteel loops to attach your hammock suspension)
Waterproof carry bag with drawcord closure and adjustable shoulder strap
Custom-made at DD Hammocks in the UK
DD SuperLight Hammock
DD Beer Holder
DD Thermal Water Bottle
Please read and follow the supplied instructions very carefully. The use of this hammock stand is entirely at your own risk, and DD Hammocks will not be held responsible for any damage caused by misuse, or the modification/substitution of any parts.
Ensure all pegs are secured VERY firmly into the ground before using the stand.
Do not exceed the 100kg weight limit.
Do not / do not allow users to jump into, straddle or swing in the hammock when attached to the Ultralight Hammock Stand.
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.