DD Tarp 4x4
Spacious group shelter
The massive DD Tarp 4x4 is the ultimate dry cover solution for groups, teams and work spaces. 19 reinforced attachment points allow for a whole variety of set-up options, whether that's to cover a few hammocks at once or to form a sturdy shelter for you and your friends.
Your team's go-to shelter
You can count on the DD Tarp 4x4 to shelter you and your team from the elements on a backpacking trip, event or work activity. Scout groups or survival camps will also be grateful for its ample dry cover. Close it off or make it a canopy – it will stand up against anything the weather has to throw at you!
Alternatively, use it to extend your caravan porch or form it into a customisable tent for you and your friends out on the trail. We could go on – why not discover more options for yourself?
All DD tarps are 100% waterproof, even in the heaviest storms.
|Size||4m x 4m|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown|
|Weight||1290g (excl. pegs & guy lines)|
|Includes||Tarp 4x4, 4 x pegs & guy lines, stuff sack|
19 tough reinforced attachment points: 16 around the sides and corners, and 3 along the centre (ridge line)
4 pegs and guy lines included in their own bag
Made from 190T polyester with PU 3000mm waterproof coating, and has a taped central seam
Stuff sack with drawcord closure
DD Cord – ideal for ridge line (to suspend the tarp between trees)
DD Pegs & Guy Lines x 6 – create even more setup options!
Ridge Line Loks
DD XL Sleeve
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.