DD SuperLight Combo Deal
DD SuperLight Hammock, Tarp & Mosquito Net plus DD Action Pack
Everything you need for ultra-lightweight hammock camping, in one (very small) bundle!
Save 10% on this great offer.
Totalling just 1350g in weight altogether, this hammock camping combination is ideal for explorers, leisure lovers and adventure sportspeople alike. Take this lightweight gear on a cycle tour, a kayak expedition or even just lounge in the sun.
Make a great saving on this complete set - they're always best used together, and you'll find the options are endless!
Included in the deal:
DD SuperLight Hammock - our lightest ever hammock, complete with whoopie sling suspension, soft shackle karabiners and tree huggers
DD SuperLight Hammock Mosquito Net - fits snugly around your hammock and draws in with elastic - ideal for throwing on in a sudden swarm!
DD SuperLight Tarp - 100% waterproof and with plenty of cover for hammock camping, this compact tarp has 19 attachment points.
DD Action Pack - can be worn around the shoulders or the waist, allowing you quick and easy access to your camera equipment or camping accessories.
|Size||See individual product pages|
|Includes||DD SuperLight Hammock, DD SuperLight Mosquito Net, DD SuperLight Tarp, DD Action Pack |
To find specs for each item, please see individual product pages.
Tarp ridgeline cord can be purchased separately.
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
DD hammock safety
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 6ft distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.