DD Pack - Combo Deal
Hammock, tarp, rucksack and lots more
All the hammock camping equipment you need in one bundle - whether you're looking to update your gear or starting hammock camping from scratch!
Included in the deal:
DD Frontline or Travel Hammock (Olive Green or Coyote Brown)
DD Tarp 3x3 (Olive Green or Coyote Brown)
DD Hammock Sleeve (Olive Green or Coyote Brown)
DD 10m Black Cord
10 x DD Mini Karabiners
DD Bergen Rucksack
Make a great saving on a full set of gear! Not only do you get a full hammock and tarp set-up (as well as some useful accessories), but also the perfect-sized rucksack to take it all out in.
The DD Bergen Rucksack boasts two removable side pockets and the versatile DD Action Pack clipped onto the front, which can be used on its own if required. With a thick water-resistant lining and a MOLLE-compatible loop system, it offers great storage and protection for the rest of your kit. Add a stove and your sleeping bag, and you're ready for just about any outdoor adventure!
The price for these items seperately is £166 - save £27 by buying them together in this deal!
Full information on each product can be found on their respective pages in our shop.
|Size||See individual product pages|
|Colour||Olive green or Coyote brown|
|Includes||DD Frontline or Travel Hammock, Tarp 3x3, Bergen Rucksack, Hammock Sleeve, Sleeper, Cord (10m), Whistle, 10 x Mini Karabiners |
DD hammock safety
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Please use only with DD products, and do not exceed the 125kg weight limit.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.