DD SuperLight - A-Frame Mesh Tent
Spacious & bug-proof with a waterproof floor
Increase your lightweight camping options with our DD SuperLight Tents.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Mesh Tent is a great solution when travelling or for minimal backpacking. Designed to be propped up at either end using hiking poles, this tent fits into one small bag - and at just 730g (excluding pegs/guys) it won't weigh you down!
Bug protection either on its own or undearneath a shelter
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Mesh Tent is spacious enough for 2 campers plus a rucksack. Used with a tarp as shelter, this tent is ideal for camping in anything from woodland, hilltop, beach or moorland environments. If you're using it without a shelter, its ultra-fine netting means you can enjoy it while travelling simply as protection from tropical insects (or from Scottish midges)!
L: 210cm, W: 130cm, H: 110cm
Note: 2 x hiking poles required for set-up (not included). DD Hiking Poles
|Size||L: 210cm, W: 130cm, H: 110cm|
|Weight||730g excl. pegs & guys|
|Includes||Tent, SuperLight pegs x 8, guylines (2m) x 2, Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- Made from ultra-fine bug mesh and single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU-coated floor
- 2 internal storage pockets
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 entrances: 1 vertical zip at each end, and a U-shaped door on one side
- Fabric caps at both ends to slot hiking poles
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground
Nato Green Mini Line-Loks
DD Hiking Pole
DD SuperLight Tarp
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
All orders dispatched within 24 hours (Mon-Fri)
Included in the price - select location.
- UK standard delivery: 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days.
- UK (mainland only): Next working day delivery available.
- All other European countries: 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days.
- USA & Canada: 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days.
- Rest of the world: 5-10 working days.
- We will happily exchange or refund an item up to 45 days from the date of receipt (provided it is in unused condition).
- Faulty items will be refunded or replaced.
- One year warranty against manufacturing faults.
- Our site is protected by the best SSL certificate available. This means that your personal and credit card information is kept safe at all times.
- We take your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing it is secure.
- We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.