Latest version of our popular Travel Hammock. Features include lightweight, foldable poles to help spread out the mosquito net, black (easy to see out of mosi net) and 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using as a bivi on the ground.
Comes with 2 zips (one either side of mosquito net) allowing quick entry / exit either side of the hammock and also allows you to tie the mosquito net up above you, out of the way, when not needed. As before, this hammock has fine mosquito netting which keeps out all insects (including the dreaded British midge). Entry is via one of two side zips each with two double-sided zippers.
Features include two waterproof base layers so if needed (no trees) it can be set up on the ground as a basic bivi/tent, see pictures. The hammock also features two small internal pockets which are great for storing a torch, phone etc as well as three velcro patches between the two layers to help keep a thermarest/pad in place if cold weather camping. You also have the option to lie out in the open (without mosi net) - simply tie the hammock up with the mosi net underneath the hammock.
With the waterproof floor this hammock can be used anywhere and along with our Tarp is the ultimate lightweight camping system! Please note that as the floor is waterproof it (the floor) is not very breathable - if you'd prefer a more breathable hammock please choose our Frontline (the same design but without waterproof base).
We recommend purchasing a Hammock Sleeve with this hammock which allows you to pack / set-up your hammock up in no time! To view the DD Hammock Sleeve, and for more information, please click on accessories.
|Size:||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)|
|Colour:||Olive Green or Coyote Brown|
|Weight:||930g (not including webbing)|
|Includes:||10m of Webbing (230g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles and a Stuff Sack|
• We offer the fastest shipping we can, normally orders arrive very quickly.
• Shipping is included in the price. There is a drop down menu on the shopping basket page to select your country/ area. Once selected it will update the price in your local currency including shipping.
We ship to the following countries:
• UK: (normally 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days)
• All European countries: (normally 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days)
• USA & Canada: (normally 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days)
• Other countries: please contact us to check the price.
• If an item is found to be faulty we will refund or replace the item.
• All items come with a one year warranty against manufacturing faults.
If you have any other question please let us know and we'll try our best to help. We're a small company and like to offer a friendly and helpful service.
• By providing the highest strength certificate available we're taking your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing its secure.
• We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.