Comes with two zips (one either side of mosquito net) and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock and also allows you to tie the mosquito net up above you, out of the way, when not needed.
You also have the option to lie out in the open (without mosi net) - simply tie the hammock up with the mosi net underneath the hammock.
The hammock also features two small internal pockets which are great for storing a torch, phone etc as well as three velcro patches between the two layers to help keep a thermarest/pad in place if cold weather camping.
With the waterproof floor this hammock can be used anywhere and along with our Tarp is the ultimate lightweight camping system!
*Please note that as the floor is waterproof it (the floor) is not very breathable - if you'd prefer a more breathable hammock please choose our Frontline (the same design but without waterproof base).
We recommend purchasing a Hammock Sleeve with this hammock which allows you to pack / set-up your hammock up in no time!
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bivi set-up (set up as bivi on wet ground, has waterproof base)
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for torch, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
- Waterproof floor that allows to set this hammock up on the ground as a basic bivi/tent
|Size:||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 150kg)|
|Colour:||Olive Green, Coyote Brown|
|Weight:||930g (hammock only)|
|Includes:||10m of Webbing (200g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles, Stuff Sack|
• We offer the fastest shipping we can, normally orders arrive very quickly.
• Shipping is included in the price. There is a drop down menu on the shopping basket page to select your country/ area. Once selected it will update the price in your local currency including shipping.
We ship to the following countries:
• UK: (normally 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days)
• All European countries: (normally 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days)
• USA & Canada: (normally 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days)
• Other countries: please contact us to check the price.
• If an item is found to be faulty we will refund or replace the item.
• All items come with a one year warranty against manufacturing faults.
If you have any other question please let us know and we'll try our best to help. We're a small company and like to offer a friendly and helpful service.
• By providing the highest strength certificate available we're taking your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing its secure.
• We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.