The FL (Frontline) Hammock comes with built on mosquito net and has zips on either side of the mosquito net which allow for very quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock.
It also allows the mosi net to be tied above the hammock out of the way when not needed and it can be dropped back down in seconds as soon as required.
The DD Frontline Hammock is a very similar design to our Travel Hammock however unlike the Travel Hammock it is not waterproof (an advantage to this is it is extremely breathable and you can also cocoon yourself between the layers if you wish).
As well as for use in the UK / Europe this hammock is a great jungle hammock due to its breathablity and built on fine mesh mosquito net.
We recommend purchasing a Hammock Sleeve with this hammock which allows you to pack / set-up your hammock up in no time!
- With mosquito net deployed (fully insect proof)
- With mosquito net tied above (ready to drop down/ use if needed)
- With mosquito net underneath (lie out in the sun)
- Ground/ bed set-up
- Black (easy to see out of) built in mosquito net
- Lightweight, foldable poles (to help spread out the mosquito net)
- 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord (to keep mosquito net up)
- 2 zips and two double-sided zippers allowing quick entry/ exit either side of the hammock
- Comes with 10m of webbing/ rope attached ready to hang
- Two layer design that allows insulation such as thermarest/ camping mat to be inserted between the layers in cold weather
- 4 small internal pockets
- 2 internal hanging loops (for torch, glasses etc.)
- Stuff Sack
- 4 tabs to peg the hammock out if using on the ground
|Size:||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5 and 150kg)|
|Colour:||Olive Green, Coyote Brown, Jet Black or Maroon Red|
|Weight:||860g (hammock only)|
|Includes:||10m of Webbing (200g), 2 x 2m of Elastic Cord, 2 x Lightweight Poles, Stuff Sack|
• We offer the fastest shipping we can, normally orders arrive very quickly.
• Shipping is included in the price. There is a drop down menu on the shopping basket page to select your country/ area. Once selected it will update the price in your local currency including shipping.
We ship to the following countries:
• UK: (normally 1-2 days but please allow 5 working days)
• All European countries: (normally 3-4 days, but please allow up to 6 working days)
• USA & Canada: (normally 1-2 days but please allow 5 days. Small orders under 500g can take up to 10 days)
• Other countries: please contact us to check the price.
• If an item is found to be faulty we will refund or replace the item.
• All items come with a one year warranty against manufacturing faults.
If you have any other question please let us know and we'll try our best to help. We're a small company and like to offer a friendly and helpful service.
• By providing the highest strength certificate available we're taking your security very seriously. You'll notice the green address bar on the payment page showing its secure.
• We don't store any card information and we will never pass any of your details on to anyone else.